1. Most black holes, even though they emit no light themselves, have been detected in various X-ray surveys. Explain the process that leads to X-ray emission in thenear vicinity of the Black Hole.2. Our Galaxy appears to be long overdue for the occurrence of another Supernova. Find some information on Supernova rates for galaxies like ours and report thoseresults. When was the last Supernova to occur in our galaxy? Based on the supernova rate, do you think that our Galaxy has been deficient in the production ofsupernova over the last few hundred years?3. The Schwarzschild radius (e.g. the radius of the event horizon) of a 1 solar mass black hole is 3 kilometers. Calculate (show your work) the Schwarzschild radius ofa 1 earth mass black hole. (you can do this problem without plugging into any formula if you think about it)4. Explain how a 1 solar-mass pre-main sequence star is able to radiate more energy than when that star becomes a main-sequence star and derives energy from nuclearfusion in the core.5. This questions will count the most on this particular homework assignment so put some research effort into it:Critically discuss the two leading theories (you will have to decide for yourself what those two leading theories are) for the origin of water on the Earth in terms oftheir overall credibility as the best explanation and discuss possible problems with each theory as being the best explanation.!
Unlike most other websites we deliver what we promise;
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered with 6 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.